eLearnCOURT is a multi-language virtual environment for the practical training in the various forms of conflict resolution. Its aim is the learning of skills related to mediation and arbitration.
The tool integrates different online work spaces, both synchronous and asynchronous, where a practicum is carried out in which the students, organized in groups, take on the roles of claimants, defendants, mediators, conciliators and arbitrators, respectively, and resolve a real case.
The eLearnCOURT Practicum consists of resolving a real case through the online simulation of a conflict resolution process, ensuring the acquisition of the essential professional skills in this field. eLearnCOURT ensures that students:
- Put negotiation, mediation, conciliation and arbitration techniques into practice.
- Tackle the resolution of a real case on the basis of their judgement.
- Acquire skills and abilities in conducting a lawsuit.
- Develop teamwork and coordination skills.
- Improve their skills with the peaceful resolution of conflicts.