Is your video watermarking system reversible? Our real-time solution secures the transmission and storage of multimedia content without altering the data transfer rate or the content seen by viewers.
A video watermark is a sequence of bits embedded in a video signal. They are imperceptible to the human senses and are only detected by devices such as smartphones or tablets. A watermark contains unique identifiers of both the portion of the video from which the mark was extracted and the distribution source to which the content can be credited.
Our innovative approach is the best way to fight tampering and counterfeiting. Moreover, it provides a trade-off between capacity, transparency and bit rate, with multiple advantages:
- Total reversibility, as the original content can easily be fully restored.
- Zero distortion of the content.
- Greater robustness, as the hidden stream is encrypted using several keys.
- Real-time extraction processes, since only entropy decoding is required, not total decompression of the video.
- Minimum alteration of the video bit rate.
Greater reliability, since the risk of losing the watermark due to compression is avoided.