ContactSerradell López, Enric
The scientific activity of the MeL - Management & eLearning research group has been focused on the following points:
- Analysis of the effectiveness of teaching tools for the development of professional business administration and management skills in a virtual learning environment (VLE).
- Study to determine the most efficient personalized virtual feedback strategy.
- Analysis of students' degree of satisfaction with e-learning, both at universities and in on-the-job training.
- Analysis of the determinants of online training at companies.
- Analysis of students' skill profiles and their degree of employability.
- Study of the organizational commitment and job satisfaction of part-time university faculty members.